When you hire us, you are working with Attorneys with 35 years experience in credit repair. Your Attorney sends every dispute from the law firm putting the bureaus on notice and forcing them to take action.
Your credit score can range from 300 to 850. A score below 690 is generally considered to be a "low" score. Currently if you have a score under 620, you probably will not even get approved for a mortgage or other loans that you need. Under Federal law you have the right to question any item on your credit report that you believe may be inaccurate, or misleading. Negative items in your credit file are the primary cause of "low" credit scores. Removing these items can improve your credit score saving you thousands in reduced interest payments.
- 35 Years Experience in Credit Law
- Thousands of clients helped
- Direct Attorney Involvement
- Disputes Sent from the Law Firm
- All items disputed up front
- Monthly Disputes
- Debt confirmation letters
- Letters to Banks and Lenders
- No Hidden Fees
- No Long Term Contracts
- The "Gold Standard" in Credit Repair